Being a university student, especially in Nigeria, ain’t easy mate! You can never be that perfect student, no matter how hard you try. However, there are certain things we do that make us the worse type of university student. Here are some of them:
1. Copying your mates assignment all the times:
(Tell us you don’t copy your course mates assignment every single time? Meanwhile, you had like 2 weeks to do the assignment, but you only started doing it an hour before submission was due…SMH!!)
2. You’ve never visited the library, not even once!
You: Today I have to go to the library, yet this is you when it’s time to visit the library:
3. You don’t even know the name of your lecturers:
(You: What do I need a name for, all I have to do is pass right?)
4. You don’t remember anything you learnt from the previous semesters
(We don’t blame you, it’s the education system, your aim is to pass right? “chew and pour” got you, the (C)GPA is all that matters anyway).
5. You stay on your phone anytime you go for lectures
(Social media needs you)
6. You will fail a test if its impromptu
(I don’t know if I’m right or not, but even the student laziness bible says, “Test not my anointed unprepared.” Dear Lecturer, I wasn’t ready but you expected me to pass).
7. You just hate research
(You hate research but you know that google exists whenever you want to win an argument? LOL!!)
8. You’ve never attended tutorials
9. You only study when you have an exam
(Blame the education system again!!)
10 Always late for lectures
(Oh! It’s not your fault at all, we understand you)
11. You don’t want to contribute during a group work discussion